Through a guided methodology of self-reflection,
sharing and workshop discussion,
RenewalWorks challenges parishes to refocus on spiritual growth
to identify ways that God is calling them to grow.
Specific outcomes of the RenewalWorks process
are unique to each parish,
reflecting that community’s specific challenges and opportunities.
If you are seeking a way to deepen your congregation’s relationship with God,
with self and with the world,
we invite you to explore RenewalWorks.
Friday May 11th & Saturday May 12th
We take the Episcopal Church’s motto to heart, “You Are Welcome Here!”
The Nehemiah Process looks forward to helping support you and your congregation as you enhance the lives of your parish and your community.
The Nehemiah Process…….
- Offers one day training sessions in the North and South
- Supports parishes with spiritual retreats
- Nurtures growth within your parish
- Provides fun networking opportunities
- Builds relationships throughout the diocese
- Encourages congregational development
The opportunities offered by
The Nehemiah Process are provided at
no cost and are open to all parishes, this includes all clergy & laity.