INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Saturday, October 20th @
Featuring Roderick Fraser of Professional Leadership & Management Services
Come committed to ongoing development & change!
At the Congregational Development training on
you will learn and refine important skills as you reflect on
your personal strengths and weaknesses:
- Qualities of an effective leader
- Stumbling blocks to success as a leader
- Leading with coaching, feedback, & delegation
- Improving your communication skills as a leader
FREE & Open to all clergy and laity!
We take the Episcopal Church’s motto to heart, “You Are Welcome Here!”
@ The Diocese of Southeast Florida
looks forward to helping support you and your congregation as you enhance the lives of your parish and your community.
The Office of Congregational Development…….
- Offers training sessions on Saturday-deanery specific
- Supports parishes with a spiritual teaching retreat
- Nurtures growth within your specific parish
- Provides fun networking opportunities
- Builds relationships & partnerships throughout the diocese
Congregational development involves discovering the gifts already existing within the congregation and the needs in the community and bringing these two together in order to more fully make the transforming love of Jesus Christ known to all people.
The opportunities offered by
Congregational Development are provided at
no cost to the parish and are open to all, this includes all clergy & laity.